[Shotimes] I shouldn't have gotten out of bed

James White greensho@crown.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:15:56 -0600

Today also!

Started the '95 MTX and forgot something in the house, left it run for all
of 1 minute, and came back out to see a stream of gas running out of the
bottom.

Changed clothes, jacked it up, and saw that the gas was coming out if the
top of the tank.  I am assuming that a fuel line connection has for some
reason come undone.  Worse yet it was FULL.

Not only to I have to first drain and then drop the tank in 15 degree
weather, but it won't move any further on its own steam, so I have to do
this in the driveway.  Would have to back out of the driveway, turn around
and back into the garage inorder to work on it there.

Think that I am going to mark the spot in the floor, so next time I can cut
a hole in the floor instead of dropping the tank.

Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   276k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   227k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO