[Shotimes] RE: Clutch

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:04:29 -0800 (PST)

Jim, thanks for the input. I live 2 miles from work
with 4 lights in city traffic. The clutch is used all
the time in such city driving. Time not miles will
wear this clutch. If it is the original, I suspect
it will need replacement in the next year or two.
But then again, even if it is on it's replacement, I
still may only get a year or two out of it. The 95
MTX has been so good in it's first year of ownership
that I'm afraid it's time to pay the fiddler.
Watching the list it seems as though no one goes
much more than a year or two without a major infusion
of cash into their SHO. But hey it's the pleasure
these SHO's give back when they are running spot on.
-Pete