[Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Dembik William billyho38@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:52:47 -0500

    I'm also glad to hear that your alright.  We have about 2 feet of snow
in the outskirts of Buffalo (which means the roads are crap!) and with those
4 new Kelly Navigator tires on she grips well and doesn't spin too much. In
my opinion, they were well worth the $103 each. I guarantee the combonation
of the tires and slow drivin' have saved me a butt-load of money so far this
winter. Well as soon as hunting's over i can take the snowmobile most places
instead of my baby. But anyways, happy holidays to all of you and drive
smart this time of year, roads are shitty so use your heads.

  -- Will -- ('95 blue sho, with new all seasons)