[Shotimes] insurance question

V6SHOGirl@aol.com V6SHOGirl@aol.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:00:02 EST

i got into an accident a couple days ago and the estimate i recieved from my
insurance company was that my cars repairs exceeded the value of the car. The
damages were to the headlights, the hood, and the  Condenser (i thought it
was the radiator cause i'm stupid), and maybe more.  I've had different
people tell me different things. i know there was one person on this list who
helped me with an insurance questiong a long long time ago.  I just want to
know what's going to happen now?  My brother thinks that the insurance
company is  going to send me a check for the value of the car.  My mothers
boyfriend says that the insurance company isnt going to do anything. I still
have $5000+ left on my loan, what's going to happen with that? Can i get a
second opinion  from a body shop and try and fight it out with the insurance
company? Sorry for the 20 million questions but i have NO idea waht's going
on right now. Thanks in advance for any answers or suggestions :)

Nancy
1994 Red ATX named Satan