[Shotimes] First the electric turbo...

Ron Nottingham nottingham@alltel.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:10:05 -0500

I can even add a K&N cone for +10hp, and a Borla catback for +20hp...  Oh
man, that's +130hp with the mods below...  WOW, 350hp in my SHO!!!

Oh yeah, forgot I need to add a bunch of stickers, like Mugen, Nismo, TRD, a
few Kanji characters, a big radioactive sticker, a VTEC badge, and a big
"Powered by Honda" sticker.

OH MY GOSH!!!!  I just found the secret to building the elusive 1000hp
SHO!!!!  And I haven't spent that much money yet.  I could get stuff that
really makes it go fast, like those little lights on the windshield washer
nozzles,  some of those neon lights underneath, can't forget to cut the
springs and get those wide wheels and tires that stick out about 8 inches
(it's got to be able to handle all that power!).  By the time I've done all
that, do you think it would make about 1500hp?  Well, wait a minute, you
said the power would increase at an exponential rate....  OK, let's see...
hmmmm, carry the 3, subtract the 5, no,no, wait a sec.....  hmmmmm, yeah,
carry the five, multiply by 10, add 1000, subtract, no can't subtract....
ok, divide by two, since I have two wheels that drive the car, now, i have
multiply that number together, 'cause both wheels are making power, and
since I want to get the best looking numbers I can, I'm going to quote crank
numbers, so I need to add 50% back in....

OK, now that is finished, I come up with 15000hp.  For under $3000,
including the SHO :-)

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO