[Shotimes] Re: Dynomax mufflers bit the dust

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:47:31 -0600

Dave,

I for one knew that the Dynomax would not last as long as
the stock system.  I tell other people about it.  But of
course, the bigger sound is worth it to me!  ;)

If I had it to do over again with my '89 SHO, I would have
bought the Borla System to begin with.  Even at the inflated
prices at the beginning, it would have paid for itself!

Next full system will be stainless on any car I plan to keep.

Don Mallinson