[Shotimes] Decarbon procedure

Anthony del-Busto dbusto@earthlink.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:57:31 -0600

Is the purge valve port directly on the intake manifold (kind of like a long
skinny nipple)?.  I plan on executing this procedure and want to make sure I
inject the stuff in the right place.  I plan on using Berryman B12 since it
appears to be the product most widely used on the list.  Any tips?  Should
spark plugs be replaced after the procedure has been fully executed?  Could
carbon build up be the cause of raw gasoline smell in engine compartment
when idling?  Can carbon build up cause the engine to knock?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Tony
93mtx, 89K, stock