[Shotimes] My Nickle and Diming Sho

Jonathon Beisler JBEIS001@stvincentshealth.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:09:06 -0500

Okay guys,
Now I have another problem.  I was watching the "She starts when she wants to" thread as my car is doing something similar.  When I start the car, whether it is hot or cold, it usually won't start on the first crank.  I normally have to stop cranking, and then start over.  I don't have to crank it for a long time the first time, just a second or two and then I stop and start again.  It will usually start right up then.  Recently, I have been having to do it more than twice.  Could this be something easy like a sensor or might my starter be going bad.  Anyone had similar problems?  Haven't run the codes yet and I know I need to, but any suggestions before I get started again would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jon B.