[Shotimes] Still having problems, PLEASE Help!

BulDawg78@aol.com BulDawg78@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:59:32 EST

            My sho wouldn't start after 30 seconds of use (eg leave work, go
to gas station). The mechanic coudln't find anything and gave me a few good
reasons to the problem being the X2J computer. Well, I threw away 220 bucks
for nothin.. a few hours after I had it home, it wouldn't start again, and
then I got it to start when I gave the gas pedal a good swift kick. Does
anyone have any ideas as to what could be possesing my SHO? It's NOT the cam
sensor, the dis, or the crank sensor. Fuel pump is new (although things can
go bad at anyage).

             -TIA

                        -Adam

Posessed '94 MTX