SLO ATX, was [Shotimes] David's car

Ron DeReus dereus@fbx.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:35:08 -0600

Thanks for the warning, George, but I've been there, done that - had mine
rebuilt in '95, apparently BEFORE the steel 1st gear piston became
available.  But, read paste below for the replacement I found from Aaron in
Minnesota (same code on the tab as mine)...  Kevin had provided some
opinions/knowlege about these cars a few months back, still waiting for
Aaron to get it out of the deer-hunter taurus...

OK, i went and looked and all i could find wasa square alluminum tab with
the following stamped on it

052
date
F1DP-7000-B
PNA  EAC
R 104273

I also found a little sticker that said "ford remanufactured part"
indicating the transmission must have been rebuilt at one time, although I
was told it wasnt by the previous owner, only meaning that it has more life
on it left to you. The transmission is extremely solid however, I have never
had it slip or skip a gear ever.  If you still want it I should be able to
pull it sometime this week. I'll tell you what, if you want an extra running
3.0 motor I'll sell it too you all for $200 complete from intake to oil pan
with all accessories such as alternator, starter etc. Always good to have a
spare. I also have a pair of white 91 SHO plus bumpers I'll sell for $65 the
pair if you are interested I've also got a good blue airbag, and almost any
other part you could think of I might have if there is anything else you
need. Just let me know.

Thanks

Aaron