[Shotimes] OT  Lotus Notes

shewitt5656@cs.com shewitt5656@cs.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:58:15 -0400

Mike,

We've used it at my work for years now.  They finally updated the program recently to R5.  I like it better than Outlook, but then again, I still like my old vax-vms e-mail program "Pine" from back in the day! :)  That program was like a GenI SHO, not much to look at, but ran like a bat outta hell...

One gripe I have with Notes is the local/server inbox and the manual replication you have to do when you are out of the office with a laptop.  I would think Lotus could have made the process a little more user friendly.

Scot Hewitt
95 Ultra Red MTX - 66k
Lewiston, NY