[Shotimes] Damaged Alloy Rims (can they be fixed?)

Jeremy Grimm forge_monkey@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:02:23 -0400

hehe...I wish it had been me that tore up that rim. Then I wouldn't have to
suffer through her apologies, and woeful looks...I am such a sucker/guy some
times...Gee Jeremy can I take the SHO to the store instead of my stupid ole
car...(insert batting eyelashes here)...pleaaaasssseee.

The stupid things guys do for women...sigh.

Jeremy Grimm
forge_monkey@hotmail.com