[Shotimes] SHOpping

Barry Freese Barry Freese" <bwfreese@cleanlink.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:09:49 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: HomeboyNorm@aol.com
To: bwfreese@cleanlink.net
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHOpping

Could you please be a bit more specific on what you are SHOpping for?

A 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Gen SHO? Auto or Manual? Color inside and outside?

Norman, good point.  Thanks for asking.  It was early when I wrote that and
I suppose I thought everyone could read my mind as to my preferences!  The
following are more "druthers" than "gotta haves."

Price will probably keep me in a 1st or 2nd Gen SHO.  ('Though I lust after
the electronic suspension.)

I'd prefer a stick but that wouldn't stop me from getting the right auto
car.

Sunroof would be nice but that wouldn't stop me...

I favor lighter colors which I think are safer, though my current SHO is
blue.  "Arrest me red" would be my least preferred color.

Mods are just fine as long as they don't make the car unstreetable or shake
my fillings loose.

Barry

'95 mtx

<><