Floor Pan Modification? WAS: [Shotimes] SHOpping

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:59:27 -0400

About the floor pan issue, is this modifyable with relative ease? I am 6' 1"
and i think i understand what you mean. But i dont have much experiance in
driving a second gen MTX.

Frank

Frank Costa and the "SHOrage"
89 In The Currant Red Flavor

MODS-
Extrude Honed Intake
Gutted Catalytic Converters
Dynomax Catback System
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers
Koni Externally Adjustable Inserts
Eibach Lowering Springs

SERVICE-
60k @ 135k
Replaced Sub Frame
Replaced Inner Tie Rods And Outer Tie Rod Ends
91 And Up, Front And Rear Swaybar ENDLINKS
SHO Nut Front And Rear Reinforced Motor Mounts
Ford OEM Transaxle Mount
4th Clutch In 5 Months
3rd Transaxle In 5 Months

TO BE INSTALLED-
NONE

NEXT THING TO BREAK-
Transaxle (Blocker Rings are bad)

Shifter Linkage (Its Gonna happen, it is just a matter of time)

WISH LIST-
Too Much To Mention

http://www.geocities.com/shoprofiles/costa.html