[Shotimes] New Chip available...just maybe

Cohiba cohiba@super-ford.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:11:59 -0700

It was for my 94 ATX SHO.  It didn't even firm up the shift points, much
less give any extra power.  Stick with the LPM, or as Dave mentioned, the
nitrous kits really don't need any EEC help because they physically
manipulate the fuel pressure regulator, and if the fuel jet you have is
makes it too lean, you just need a different jet (about $3) to richen the
mixture.

And what kind of limitations do you think the LPM has?  It can control
nearly every aspect of the EEC, just like Spiro's SCTuner. In fact, the
program that controls the LPM and the SCTuner are nearly identical, other
than the graphical user interfaces.

If you're still not convinced, and you want to waste some time and money
trying the Diablosport chip, you can get it for a discount from the Taurus
Car Club of America  www.tauruscarclub.com  Look around for Bob Riley, he
sells them to TCCA members for a discounted price.

Gary
http://users.superford.org/cohiba