[Shotimes] Windshield FIXING :)

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:01:26 -0500 (EST)

http://www.faultless.com/Products.asp?
DepartmentA=Home+Products&theProd=Bon+Ami+Glass+And+Surface+Cleaner

says they actually have a glass cleaner now.
http://www.faultless.com/Products.asp?
DepartmentA=Home+Products&theProd=Bon+Ami+Cleaning+Cake+and+Bon+Ami+Cleaning+Po
wder

Says it is OK for glass.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6