[Shotimes] Windshield replacement

Chris Cassino chriscassino@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:17:19 -0800 (PST)

DOOOO IT.  How much have you paid for insurance since you started driving and just how much have you made claims for anything...
I like the parking next to a dumpster idea myself

 Jeff Costantino <jeff@hookt-up.com> wrote:Wow... 5 against 3 to do it ;) Being someone of somewhat decent moral
fiber I'm probably not going to do it though. State Farm should pay to
have it replaced anyhow since it's a high risk if I can't see out my
window because of all the pits and scratches but I know they won't.

Is there anything that I could do to fix it? I've tried this blue stuff
in a squeeze tube that is sold at Pep Boys and it didn't really seem to
do much. A long time ago, I had this buffing wheel that was about 3.5"
diameter with a paste and it worked fairly well when I was buffing out a
deep scratch on a monitor (but overheated the glass and wrecked it).
Anyone know where it can be found? I bought it at a car flea market well
over 5 years ago but I'm sure it's something fairly common since it was
a generic item.

Jeff