[Shotimes] Used somewhat leaking radiator if someone wants it.

Jeremy Brown jer5505@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:03:04 -0800 (PST)

Howdy.  I'm not terribly sure what to do with
this..I'd hate to throw it away if someone can
re-crimp it and use it.
It's a stock radiator I pulled from my '94 SHO because
it looked like the drivers-side crimps were leaking.
Only saw it leak once, and once it warmed up it
stopped.  Replaced it that day 'cause I'd rather get
it done before winter comes around <G>
Anyways..it still flows great, and not many of the
fins are bent.  Just needs a lil cleaning and
re-crimping.  Maybe be a good backup unit for soemone.
 I live in Omaha, NE, and if ya wanna come pick it up
you can have it for free.
Thanks guys/gals!

Jeremy
'94 MTX 140k