[Shotimes] OT - ISDN Anyone?

Redcard jgail@carolina.rr.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:37:15 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I bow to greatness sir. jim:O)

-------Original Message-------

From: James F. Ryan III
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2003 4:06:59 PM
To: Redcard; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT - ISDN Anyone?

>LOL I still have some 386 chips and ms dos floppys.

386 !?!? Big deal! I still have my 10Mhz 8088 with dual 5.25" floppy drives
(and no hard drive). I don't use it for anything, but it still works using
my trusty DOS v4.01 boot disk.

I also have a 100MHz 486 that I still use. It runs DOS v6.22 and has all of
my DOS games, mostly flight/combat simulators, that are accessed thru a
multi-layer DOS startup menu. It also dual-boots to Win95b so I can get on
my network.

11 PCs/servers total, everything from 10MHz to 2.4GHz, DOS to XP. I even
have a Hayes 1200 ext modem and an acoustic coupling modem at the bottom of
my parts box.

Jim Ryan
Wayne, NJ
'91 PLUS - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS '96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille