[Shotimes] subframe bolts torque

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:40:48 -0500

Well, last night going home from work I really paid attention to
when it made the noise and what I was doing at the time.  It does
sometimes do it when turning, but it's pretty quiet.  It's very loud
when going straight and shifting gears.

So I guess it could be the strut mount or spring afterall.  I suppose
I should never have doubted you guys.  : )  I have to do something
with the springs soon here, so I'll find out one way or another.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

"Bruce Malachuk" <bmalach1@nycap.rr.com> wrote on 12/12/2003 03:13:56 AM:

> LOL I got pissed off at my Opal and just bought all new Moog front end
> stuff, but then never got to put some of it on. LCA's with ball joints,
> inner and outter tie rod ends, front sway links (got them on the car).
Come