[Shotimes] Weird Happenings

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:54:12 -0800

I believe that the low coolant sensor checks the level only when you start
the car. If your coolant level is borderline, it will be below the level
when the car is first started when cold but if started again when warm, the
sensor will be wet because the coolant has expanded to fill the tank more.

-Ron Childs   '91