[Shotimes] Rear strut mounts

BtCameron5194527@cs.com BtCameron5194527@cs.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:35:12 -0400

I went to sears to get an allignment yesterday and the told me that they couldnt because of three things.  1)passenger side inner tierod, which was replaced less than one year ago.  2)passenger side ball joint, already had a bad feeling on that one and picked up the part this morning.  3)rear strut mounts, dont know what they are checked my books and could not find anything.  Are the also called something else?  And where are they located and how do you check them and how much are the parts to do them.  Thanks in advance.

Blake
94 white MTX
104K