[Shotimes] Power windows question!

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Thu, 01 May 2003 15:53:36 -0700

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:36:51 -0400, Steve Tatro wrote:

> I'm assuming mine have
>slowed down due to being dried up.  Sound logical?

They'll also slow down due to misalignment of the guide at the rear of the window
that holds it in place as it goes down into the door.   Remove the inside panel, and
look into the rear of the door, towards the latch.  Find the fastener that holds
that guide in place....there is just one, and it snaps into the top of the door.
Loosen that fastener a couple of turns and work the window up and down.  You should
see it move a lot faster....when it is not binding, tighten the fastener and put the
door back together.

George....no doors in front of me, so I have to go from memory...been a year since
I've been in a door, but more are coming!!