[Shotimes] Stereo Questions

Modemagic@aol.com Modemagic@aol.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 23:59:51 EDT

One thing I did forget to mention directed to JB.  As for your CD Changer,
you may or may not be able to get that working.  There are a few companies
Soundgate and Perpherial to name a couple that specialize in making
components to do off the wall stuff such as connect your "factory" changer to
a aftermarket deck.  The options are VERY limited though so beware.  If you
really want a CD changer for your car, I'd recommend getting a direct plugin
to the deck that you purchase.  Stay away from the RF Modulated changers.
They will work in about 99% of the proposed applications, there is a
signifigant loss of sound quality in them.

Dave