[Shotimes] 94 Moonlight Blue MTX FS

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 00:39:47 EDT

Unfortunately, this is what it boils down to for anything used.  Sort of a
supply and demand thing.  It might be worth more to you and if it is then
that is fine, just don't try to sell it.

> ...Or even simpler, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

>> Heck I paid $6800 for my 94 Opal Frost MTX w/67k, just back in October of

It's strictly a matter of mileage.  If you start with 67k miles, you can put
almost another 100k miles on it pretty easily.  So $6800 for 100k miles is a
real good deal.  OTOH I looked at a 95 ATX last September with 68k miles on
it priced at $5000 on a used car lot.  The outside was in pretty good
condition but the inside was dirty.  It needed new seat covers, some
headliner repairs, and a couple of trim pieces repaired.  It ran and drove
well.  I didn't think they could get $5000 for it and thought if I was
serious I could have bought it for $4000 to $4500.  I didn't want a project
car so I passed it by and bought a very clean 97 with 63k miles for $8000.