[Shotimes] back on the road, and a couple ?'s

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:07:48 -0500

Thanks John #2. My question is - what's the tried and true method?
According to the book the setup is "auto adjusting" and I don't have to
do anything. I know that's not true. I've tried pulling up on the clutch
pedal with my foot, both while sitting not running and while driving.
I've also tried pulling up on the pedal with one hand and pushing the
quadrant forward with the other (obviously while parked and not
running). Am I missing something?

Justin
'92 SHO in KC MO, 190k and counting
SHOTimes list info: http://www.shotimes.com/SHO1.html

>>> jeh4@worldnet.att.net 05/14/03 10:01AM >>>
Adjust your clutch cable, it may not be releasing all the way with the

fresh (full thickness) disc.  This will prevent shifting into first.

John Holowczak