[Shotimes] Passed the SHO on...

Randy Smith RandyMTU98@comcast.net
Thu, 15 May 2003 21:07:33 -0400

Well, the SHO has moved on to a new home, where it sounds like it's going to get the attention it deserves.  I'll leave it to that person to tell you who they are and if/when/what they're going to do.  The point of this is that I've got my WRX; a black 04 wagon.  We'll see how far I get with these break in miles.  Only 930 miles to go!

I've met a lot of good people here over the years and I'm sure I'll stay in touch with many of you.  There's even an outisde chance that I'll SHOw up at the convention with my little 4 banger.  I'll miss my SHO and you know I'll still turn my head and watch every one that goes by!  I'm going to lurk for a bit, but otherwise this is my last post.  It's been real!

Randy
2004 Java Black Pearl WRX Wagon