[Shotimes] moonroof wind deflector question

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:11:11 -0500

Those of you who have installed a moonroof wind deflector:  How many chose
one that attaches with double-sided tape?  And who chose one that attaches
with metal clips?

I think I prefer the metal-clip type, just because it's possible to loosen a
couple of bolts and remove the deflector for cleaning.

Does anyone have a metal-clip-type deflector, claimed specifically by the
manufacturer to be a fit for the Gen1 and/or Gen2 Taurus?  If so, what is
the manufacturer name and model number?

I have received a Benevento deflector (free) that came with clips.  Problem
is, these clips were designed to require a hole drilled and screw into the
body.  I would prefer to use the style of clip that slips under the joint
between the roof steel and the moonroof tray.  I am thinking of bending
these clips myself.  Any advice welcome!!

Joseph van Oss