[Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:20:12 -0400

Your point on the VIN designation is valid, but there can't be that many of
these cars around.  At most you have a month or two of a production run
before they retooled for the gen 2.

Was an official number ever published for how many Plus cars were
manufactured?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net>
To: "'Carl Prochilo'" <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>;
<Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

I wouldn't.

There was nothing "limited" about it, it was basically every SHO built after
May '91 or so (yeah, I know that we have now seen some from April '91).

Plus, the Plus cars never existed from a collectors standpoint since there
is no VIN designation proving that it was a Plus. Without the window
sticker, you can't prove it, which makes it near worthless as a collector
car down the road.