[Shotimes] How to set the TPS and to what voltage

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 11:20:53 -0500

Jim:
 You can set it but I have not found any difference. Some people claim they
do. You won't hurt it. You want to be close to 1 VDC at idle. Under 1 VDC.
The PCM considers the throttle to start opening when the TPS voltage goes
over 1 VDC. So the theory is that you will get a nice "fast" tip in if the
sensor is as close to 1 VDC as possible. Mine was .91 VDC and I set it up to
.98 VDC with the car running at idle.
.
.

  so I