[Shotimes] Wheels and Tires?

Matt Geer shokid13@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

I currently have the stock rims with some goodyear 215-60-16's on them. They are z rated, but at only 215mm they don't hold the weight of the car very well. I would like to go as wide as possible and still have clearance (no cutting). My goals: 1st - performance, 2nd - performance, 3rd - cost, 4th - ride comfort. I don't want to go to something like a 35 series tire, yet... I am thinking that I can sacrifice the top end speed for some more useable torque at lower speeds by sticking with the 16's and lowering the ratio.  Suggestions? Experiences?

Also, who makes rims that fit? Are there any take offs that fit (ie - cobra, etc.)?

Thanks again!