[Shotimes] Wheels and Tires?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:20:58 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

You can mount 225/50 or 225/55s on the slicers.

Wheel options are limited.  TireRack is a useful resource to see some
options.  If you decide to go with a 96 brake upgrade (per your other
post), you can still go with 16" wheels (they need a 38mm to 42mm positive
offset and 5x108mm bolt pattern).

If you eventually decide to firm up the suspension with solid subframe
bushings and poly bushings on the other suspension parts, I don't
recommend buying 17" wheels.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo