[Shotimes] Back for more... (Brakes)

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:16:22 -0400

Gen 3 brakes. Very cheap & easy to do on a '94 SHO, and some good pad
options.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Matt Geer
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 9:30 PM
To: SHOList
Subject: [Shotimes] Back for more... (Brakes)

I decided to go with the Eibach's and Koni's. I'll be getting a 26mm bar
from a treasure yard when I have some time.

Anywho, one of the two more important upgrades that was mentioned was
brakes. I totally agree with this one. But, where do I start? I have seen
some kits to convert to the Gen III SHO brakes... Is this the way to go
(think: cost vs performance). I also checked out what SHO Shop has to offer,
but that's way out of my Brake Budget.

What have you all done that is successful and recomendable?

Thanks again!