[Shotimes] wheel bearing

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:22:18 -0400

So pulling the hub means removing the strut from the pinch right?
I'm trying to picture it in my mind.  There's a lot of other useless
stuff in the way.  In my mind that is.  Pop it off the ball joint,
pull strut out.  That's about it right?  Except for replacing bearing,
of course.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03