[Shotimes] Help with Fuel system problem.

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:42:16 -0500

I got the 190 LPH model. It's cheaper and I think just about the correct
stock replacement. The ATX cars came with only a 63 LPH pump from the
factory! Biggest difference I noticed was how quite the new pump is. Not
working as hard?
.
.