[Shotimes] Bondurant SHO sells

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:42:57 -0600

Well, the orange Bondurant 94 ATX sold on E-bay for $4494.44.

I was going to place a bet and had decided to stop at $4500
but my guess was, since there were several early bidders,
that the car could go for close to 6 grand.  I was wrong,
but my gut feeling as to what I would pay, was about right.
  Who knows what the winning bidder would have gone to (or
how much higher his proxy bid was) if I had jumped in.

If the car had been this nice and a 5-speed, I think I would
have tried to buy it.  But I just don't see an ATX being
that useful for a track car, and my '89 should be faster in
the long run.

Hope the new owner brings it to a convention!

If the new owner is on the list, please contact me.

Don Mallinson