[Shotimes] plastic bumpers

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:57:19 -0600

Actually it's not a broken bumper that made me ask.  I was wondering what it
would take to graft the embossed "SHO" from a rear bumper onto the rear
bumper of my SHO wagon.  The responses tell me it's not worthwhile to try
the graft.

My next idea was cut the "SHO" letters into it myself, using my router.
With the right bit and router guide, I could cut a shallow channel that
would mimic the "SHO" that's embossed on the Gen1 rear bumper.

VO