[Shotimes] LSD Conversion KIT for the SHO? Any comments?

Mike srfdude@cox.net
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:15:02 -0800

<<<BTW, I would say the rod bearings on the V6 are more comparable to the
cam
lobes on the V8 as lousy failure mechanisms that fry motors.>>>

?????I think most of us have gone well over 100K miles before changing; I
know I did, and when I did change them at 150K just a little copper was
showing on the top bearings of 3 rods.  As easy as they are to change, I
don't consider them a weak point in the design of this engine.  Babbit
bearings have always been considered sacrificial and a replacement item.
Mike