[Shotimes] LSD Conversion KIT for the SHO? Any comments?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:19:44 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

There is about a 3 year hole in my shotimes knowledge, so I must have missed
the point about the MTX-IV failure mode.  Now I know.

About the rod bearings, I know you haven't had this problem, but I have.  I
know others too, and more competent mechanically than I am, and their cars
had less mileage than mine.  I still say that after 100K-150K miles the
bottom end should be inspected and take action as necessary.  And it is
exactly for the reason you state, TO KEEP SHOs ON THE ROAD.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo