[Shotimes] OT - Preload on a LSD

Mike Kopstain SHOtimes@midwestsho.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:25:06 -0600

> Sounds like its a real clutch diff.  IPT advertised their diff as one,
> but the clutch faces were the actual diff housings.

One has to wonder the level of engineering that went into this design.  I
have the unit out of Shawn Pailey's old car sitting here and it's grenaded
good.  I'm not sure how you could ever have built this and expected it to
last.

~ Mike

Midwest SHO - For Everything SHO
www.midwestsho.com
Sales@Midwestsho.com

Advance Motorsports - For everything else
www.advancemotor.com
Support@advancemotor.com