[Shotimes] LSD Conversion KIT for the SHO? Any comments?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:04:54 -0600

Mike,

My son's 95 had the diff take out the ATX.  HOled the case.
  WE then put in an FPS tranny.  I have also heard of other
similar failures, and sorry to say, I don't have
names/dates/locations.

Don Mallinson