[Shotimes] brakes

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:44:21 -0600

In honor of the new kinder/gentler (who said that?) :) list,
I hope you didn't think my reply was any sort of argument.

Just putting forth what I had found out about those pesky
rear brakes etc.

I had heard a few people have trouble with speed bleeders,
but some people like them. I have not tried it yet.

MY speed bleeder is my son!  With him at the wheels, and me
at the brake pedal (I am the supervisor after all!) it is no
problem bleeding the brakes!  :)

I also have one of those Vacuume pumps to bleed brakes, but
it is so much trouble to clean up every time, that I rarely
use it if help is available.

Don Mallinson