[Shotimes] ABS

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:01:32 -0600

Kevin, I will double-check the sensor that I just put in, and all the
others.

I have another theory that I want to ask about also:  We've had a lot of ice
and snow the last few days.  When I see the ABS light come on
intermittently, I wonder if the computer is being confused by wheelspin.  On
launches, it's easy to break loose in front, of course; I imagine the
engineers foresaw the possibility that front wheels might report much higher
speed than rear wheels.  This car also has a Quaiffe, so each of the front
wheels could be reporting different speeds, no?  Would the ABS computer get
upset about that?

VO