[Shotimes] Running Lean in my 90!

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:28:37 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Mike,  You probably already know that is a bad thing.  I don't know what
mods you have on that car, but I've heard that the Y-pipe upgrade can
cause the lean condition, presumably due to the higher flow it supports.
To that end, one of the LPM programming changes is specifically made to
address that problem.  The LPM programmer would use the recorded A/F curve
as input to the revised fuel curves.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo