[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:30:27 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Leigh,  This will be useful in the eventuality that the more aggressive
Z-rated pad becomes available in the 598 size.  Currently this is not an
option for us-uns that have had the upgrade done.  Interstingly PF markets
this pad to Corvette and BMW owners that need higher performance, though
they don't say anything about dusting.  I assume the wear mechanism will
be higher too, but with lifetime warranty, that's not so bad.

But their standard CM pads will be better for the SHO than the stock Ford
pads which I've always been unhappy with given enough time with them.  I'm
sure that when I take them off, they will be practically brandy new.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo