[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:45:06 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

You should be able to.  I can do it, but I have to stand on the brakes
pretty hard.  The other simple type of test is to get one side of the car
on a different surface (I like grass) and stand on the brakes and you can
easily feel the ABS go to work.

As for "bedding", try this.

http://www.shotimes.com/brakes/part1.html

Good luck with AZ.