[Shotimes] 93-95 console

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:38:43 -0400

The center bracket isn't welded to the floor, its just bolted on.  I
removed a console from an ATX car a few days ago for a friend of mine to
use on his 92.  The problem is that the ATX shifter mechanism is welded
onto the console bracket.  We left it at the JY because we didn't have
anything to serperate the two.  Also I've never heard of having to cut
the ATX console top when using it on an MTX.  There have been a number
of people on shoforum that have used the ATX console and I don't think
any of them trimed the console.  I'm interested to see what it looks
like trimmed though, I might recommend it to my friend since he'll be
using the ATX console top also.

Bill Murray

---