[Shotimes] Re:Moog part number protocol (OT, Nissan, not SHO)

James White greensho@crown.net
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:45:40 -0500

Leslie Nielson gave me a link to the TRW/Moog catalog on the web, but I
still can't get it to work after over a week.  The link was:
http://tinyurl.com/2h2wa

Could my "cookie blocker" be interfering in allowing me to see the Moog
catalog?

I really want to redo this truck with good parts, since it will likely be
around another 10 years as the neighborhood hauler.

4 ball joints, 4 tie rod ends, and a center link add up to some serious
money.  The local parts guys never cut me a deal, AutoZone sells off brand
junk, and AdvancedAuto is 30% higher for the same TRW part as RockAuto.  The
trouble is that RockAuto doesn't reference the TRW parts in their fitment
section, but you can buy them for a good price if you know the part number.

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'95 MTX - 279k - lots of mods (and a bad clutch)
'93 MTX - 285k - few mods and starting to rust
'95 MTX - 139k - lots of mods and a really good clutch (thank you David
Bonds)