[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:36:39 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I know Alfa Romeo attempted such a program as well and did a field test
using Taxi's.  I vaguely remember this from the Knoxville World's Fair in
1982.

As good an idea as this sounds, I don't think my right foot has an
override to use such a system.  ; )
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo