[Shotimes] (no subject)

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:46:28 -0500

I would pull the SPOUT to help with the NOX. Try having the car hot when
tested and put some alcohol (gas line antifreeze) in the tank. Try to post
your actual number as that might provide a clue or two. Have the plug wells
been checked for oil/fluid? With that many miles I would suspect the O2
sensors are getting lazy from age. Have they been replaced?
 When you say no error codes, Have you pulled the codes or do you not see
any check engine lights?
.
.